Regardless of the type of malware a system has been infected with these are some common malware symptoms
11 most common symptoms of malware:
1. There is an increase in CPU usage.
2. There is a decrease in computer speed.
3. The computer freezes or crashes often.
4. There is a decrease in Web browsing speed.
5. There are unexplainable problems with network connections.
6. Files are deleted.
7. Files are modified.
8. There are unknown files, programs, or desktop icons.
9. Unknown processes are running on the computer.
10. Email is being sent without the user’s knowledge or consent.
11. Programs are turning off or on by themselves.