Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
Important Tips for Drone:
1.The motors and circuit board will heat up with misuse. We suggest the users take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure the parts last as long as possible.
2.To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A.
3.Don’t push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control.
4.The weight of quad copter is less than 0.5lb and no registration is required for this model on FAA.
Cautions for Lipo Battery Usage:
- Do NOT use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or damaged in any way.
- Do NOT charge the battery directly after use, allow it time to cool down in an open area to insure overheating does not occur.
- Please STAY AWAY from furniture carpet or anything flammable. A fireproof bag is recommended for lipo battery charge or storage.
- Do NOT charge the battery above 0.5A. Make sure to remove the battery from the charger after charging is complete, never overcharge the battery.
- Be cautious while removing a battery from the charger, it’s possible to strip the cords that could lead to a fire.
Product Description: Model Number: F181 6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. It has the characteristics of wind-resistant and can be flied indoor or outdoor Includes: 1 x Quad Copter 1 x 2.4G Remote Transmitter 2 x USB charging cable 2 x 3.7V 750mAh LiPO Batteries 4 x Rotating blade 4 x Protection frames 2 x Landing skids 1 x Screwdriver 1 x User Manual For More Accessories, please search the asin below: Motors : B00Y84PH3Y Batteries:B00X9HIPVW 5 in 1 Battery Charger : B00QHUONLE Blades and other Spare Part:B00YDS36UQ
Trouble shooting steps
1. Camera is red when it is taking picture or video and it is blue during the vacancy
2. This drone do not have the GPS function. Please read the page information carefully.
3. A fully charged battery can only last for 6-9minutes. The motors and circuit board will heat up with minutes. Try to cool the motors down for 10 minutes between flights to ensure the parts last as long as possible.
Equipped with One Key Return & Headless Security System to assist beginners and help prevent losing the drone
Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at its current height after releasing the throttle stick.
Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
One Key 360° 4-Ways Flip (left, right, forward, backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
Come With Two Batteries (BONUS BATTERY) For Longer Flight Time.
Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Flight Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 80 Minutes